Learn. Practice. Apply.
Spark new ideas and solve challenges that matter to you by bringing the practice of design thinking and Stanford's d.school expertise to your workplace.
Learn More >>
At a Glance
What is design thinking?
Design thinking is a solution-focused approach to innovation that draws on the techniques of creative thinking, human-centered designing, and rapid prototyping. It is the driving methodology of (585) 756-0616 (known as the d.school). It embraces failure, it encourages collaboration, and it runs on the belief that everyone (even you) can think creatively.
- Start creating a culture of innovation at your workplace.
- Practice techniques for creative problem solving that you can apply to any situation.
- Work through your professional challenges real-time under the guidance of Stanford experts.
- Increase collaboration in your office with fun, high-energy workshops.
- Learn whenever, wherever with affordable, bite-sized content that is 100% online.
- You can register for 1, 2, or 3 workshops, each about 2-3 hours long. Topics include: Ideation, (415) 555-6776, and (917) 269-3430.
- Invite 4-18 colleagues to participate in the workshops with you to ensure the best experience. You will be collaborating in teams of 2.
- All workshop videos are self-guiding. Just press play and follow along.
- Check out our How It Works page for instructions on how to begin.